Client facing senior systems engineer that works with clients to design, deploy and support enterprise class solutions based on Microsoft and other technologies. Senior level experience in system administration and support of multiple operating system environments required. Extensive knowledge of network protocols and services, TCP/IP, network routers and firewalls, security procedures, Wireless LAN technologies desired.
Products handled by this position
All major Server/Workstation hardware and software, All major data network equipment, Microsoft and CISCO products, Asterisk PBX and VOIP hardware, installation and support services, managed services, remote/off-site support, escalation support, hosted services, SAN/NAS and high capacity storage technologies, maintenance agreements.
- Pre-sale system design
- Managed services planning and deployment
- Hardware/Software configuration and deployment
- Schematics and documentation
- Installation of enterprise solutions
- Post installation support
- Maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of deployed solutions
- Client training
- Client relationship
- Help desk services
- Occasional on-call duty
- Excellent client service and communication skills.
- Experience with the following hardware and software:
- Windows XP/7/8, Windows 2003/2008/2012 server
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010/2013
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/2010/2013
- Microsoft SQL 2005/2008/2012
- Microsoft CRM 4.0/2011
- Microsoft Terminal Server 2003/2008/2012
- Dell, HP and IBM Server Hardware (Blade, Rack and Tower configurations)
- SAN and NAS Hardware
- Ethernet networks/Wireless networks and WANs/LANs
- Routers, Firewalls, Managed switches
- VLANs and Subnets
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot various hardware and software.
- Ability to read and understand manufacturer documentation.
- Advanced experience and understanding of Microsoft technologies
- Advanced experience and understanding of network technologies
- Advanced experience, troubleshooting and understanding of computer hardware and Windows server and workstation O/S.