Business VoIP Lines
The Simply Bits Business VoIP Line service is a simple and cost-effective phone line replacement for customers wanting to reduce costs and receive better customer support.
Advantages of the Simply Bits Business VoIP Lines
- Provides a cost-effective set of phone lines for customers happy with their current phone system.
- Integrates easily (plug‐and‐play) with traditional key systems or small shared‐line systems from Panasonic, Siemens, etc.
- Reduces overall telecom costs by delivering internet and phone service via the same wire and by allowing your voice and data to share capacity. No more purchasing capacity for Internet or voice calls, which sits idle most of the time. Our service dynamically allocates capacity to your needs second by second.
- Can be upgraded to more advanced Hosted VoIP services at any time.
The Hosted VoIP service is a flexible system requiring no central phone system purchase by the customer. It works well for customers with multiple offices, temporary sites and more than 8 phones. It is also ideal for customers needing automatic call distribution, flexible IVR’s, soft‐clients, DECT and Wi-Fi SIP phones, video phones and large, flexible capacity. With thousands of customers using our Hosted VoIP service, Simply Bits is taking local businesses into the future.
Advantages of the Simply Bits Hosted VoIP
- Easily integrates into email systems to create unified inbox for users containing e-mail, faxes and voicemail.
- Provides users with personal phone numbers, allowing customers to reach employees faster and easier.
- Has virtually unlimited capabilities for interactive voice response systems and auto-attendants.
- Saves cost on faxing by reducing paper and toner costs when faxes are electronically delivered to email accounts.
- Integrates with other data systems in your organization.
- No need to purchase phone lines.
- Gives your company virtually unlimited capacity; all your phones can be in use at the same time.
- Allows multiple offices or locations to work together seamlessly as a single phone system without requiring special phone or tie lines.
- Makes add/moves/changes easy. Phones can be plugged in virtually anywhere on the LAN, and the phone follows the user. No more service calls to “punch down” new phone location.
Simply Bits offers a specially-tailored small business solution which allows businesses needing 1 to 7 phones an extremely affordable way to take advantage of the cloud-based VoIP technology.
Simply Bits has been very successful in deploying cloud-based VoIP services to many small and medium businesses throughout Southern Arizona. Previously, these solutions could pose challenges to small businesses or home offices where few phone lines and simple corded or cordless phone handsets were used. With the new AirVoIP SOHO bundles, Simply Bits can save organizations money and time while making them more productive and giving them a more professional appearance.
Advantages of Simply Bits AirVoIP Bundles
- Simple to purchase: They provide advanced communications at affordable prices.
- Simple to deploy: Plug one device into the Internet connection.
- Simple to learn: Little to no training necessary to use.
- Interference-free wireless technology: They use the new DECT 6.0 standard to ensure crystal-clear conversations.
- Reduction in telecom costs by delivering Internet and Phone service via the same wire and by allowing voice and data to share capacity
- The inclusion of voicemail technology which easily integrates into email systems to create a unified Inbox containing email, faxes and voicemail.
- Interactive Voice Response systems and Auto-attendants that sort calls, give customers self-service options and make businesses sound more professional.
- Savings on fax-related paper and toner costs resulting from electronically delivered faxes to email accounts.