Managed infrastructure: Content filtering
Simply Bits Managed Content Filtering is designed to provide you with powerful tools to help you control your organization’s Internet traffic. With powerful reporting and analytical tools, you can now base performance and security decisions on real-time information from across single and multiple locations.
- Network Visibility, Analysis and Reporting
- Reports use of bandwidth, applications, users, and threats.
- Content Control
- Prioritize Internet content by category, URL, file type, MIME type, locations, groups and user.s
- Application Control
- Shape and prioritize Layer 7 traffic; application traffic can by seen and managed.
- Bandwidth Management
- Bandwidth shaping based on the type of traffic and assigned priority.
- Policy Enforcement
- Set and enforce Internet use rules and prioritize application access.
- Analysis and Filtering
- Identify content using database look-up, URL keyword analysis, real-time content scanning, referring link and daughter link analysis.
- Malware Detection
- Protection against Web-based malware threats.