Website Maintenance And Support
Having difficulty updating your site, maintaining your shopping catalog, publishing press releases to the web, adding/deleting email accounts, managing your database, etc?
Many businesses have web sites but cannot afford to keep a full-time webmaster or developer on staff. Simply Bits solves this problem through our site maintenance services.
Website maintenance can be a tedious task if you are not a webmaster. We do this day in and day out, quickly and efficiently. Why not leave your web site tasks to us so that you can better focus on the needs of your business?
No matter what condition your site is in, our experienced staff can jump right in and get it back on track:
- Enhancing existing features of your website and developing new online applications
- Adding and updating content (copy and graphics)
- Providing a full range of web design or re-design services
- Optimization for Search Engines and reporting on your site traffic statistics
- Fixing bugs and providing technical support
- Providing technical management of your site: server administration, DNS, database connectivity, FTP, e-mail, security, and error-handling
As your business grows and changes, so too will the needs of your web site. Successful sites that generate visitors day after day, year after year must be kept up-to-date with fresh new content.
Our services are available to all clients, whether or not we developed your site. Typically, a copy of your site is placed on a staging server so you can view and approve the updates made before making them public.
If you need programming or development support as well as maintenance services, we also offer custom development solutions. If you like, we can develop custom solutions or integrate existing controls for features such as data-driven .NET web forms, database design, email responders, forums, blogs, or any other special requirements you may have.