Simply Bits dedicated colocation provides your servers a reliable, secure and constant connection to the Internet through one of the world's finest telecommunication networks.
Control you need, price you want
Building and expanding the facilities that house network architecture can be a major roadblock to your company's success. A streamlined colocation center can clear the way for companies in a variety of industries who are seeking a faster, more economical way to deploy their networks. For one monthly service fee, Simply Bits’ dedicated colocation provides your servers a reliable and secure connection to the Internet through one of the world's finest telecommunication networks.
Features and benefits
- Access to our biometrically-secured, temperature-controlled server room
- Diesel generator backup
- Dual-redundant A/C units
- Logged electronic key access
- Fast multi-carrier Internet backbone
- Multiple fiber backbones and providers entering the building from different directions
- 24x7 network monitoring
- Backup power generation
- Scalable bandwidth
- 24x7 facility access
- Air-conditioned, environmentally-controlled data center
- Fully ventilated, front and rear-accessible cabinet
- Full, half, and third enclosures or racks available
- Our low monthly service fee is usually much cheaper than in-house facilities.
- Your servers receive a secure, reliable connection to the Internet for a fraction of the cost of running dedicated circuits to your own facility.
- Your network will achieve the 99.999% service availability level demanded by today's 24x7 business world.
- Our data center is a secure off-site facility for disaster recovery use.
- Peace of mind knowing that all other approved customers have had background checks to ensure the security of your critical data.
Additional Options and Information
We have mobile monitors and a keyboard and mouse available for use with your servers while you are in the datacenter to perform work. All other equipment required for the functioning of your systems requires rental of the needed space on a per unit basis.
- Extra shelf
- Additional power
- Additional switch ports
- Media storage locker
- Additional bandwidth
- Power upgrade
- System monitoring (HTTP, FTP, DNS, POP3, SSL, SMTP, TELNET, ICMP)
Colocation clients may bring in own rack if desired.