Generally speaking, yes, you can stream video through our service. However, it is important to read the requirements from Hulu or Netflix as streaming video is a very bandwidth intensive application.
Hulu's website lists the recommendations for streaming video as follows:
- 720p - a minimum of 3.5Mbps downstream bandwidth is recommended
- 480p - a minimum of 1.5Mbps downstream bandwidth is recommended
- 360p - a minimum of 1.0Mbps downstream bandwidth is recommended
Netflix lists three levels they refer to as Video Quality:
- 0.5 Megabits per second - Required broadband connection speed
- 1.5 Megabits per second - Recommended broadband connection speed
- 3.0 Megabits per second - Recommended for SD quality
- 5.0 Megabits per second - Recommended for HD quality
- 25 Megabits per second - Recommended for Ultra HD quality (4k)
If you are having trouble viewing Netflix login to your Netflix account. Go to "Your Account & Help". From there go to "Manage Video Quality" and select "Good Quality".