Simply Bits Hosted VoIP is a flexible system that works equally well for customers with a single office, multiple offices or temporary sites, as well as those needing automatic call distribution, flexible IVR's, DECT6.0 cordless SIP phones, any-time flexibility, capacity for expansion and more.
VoIP Phone Benefits
- Provides advanced communications at affordable cost.
- A single Cat-5 Ethernet wiring system is used for both data and voice to every desktop.
- Includes advanced features including call
parking, call conferencing, direct dial, dual
ring, voicemail to email, call following, and more.
- Prevents “vendor lock-in” by utilizing
standards-based technologies and hardware.
- Easily integrates into e-mail systems to
create unified inbox for
e-mail, faxes and voicemail.
- Provides users with personal phone
numbers, allowing customers to reach
- Has virtually unlimited capabilities for
interactive voice response systems and auto-attendants.
- Allows multiple offices or locations to work
together as a single phone
system without requiring special phone lines
or tie lines.
- Makes add/moves/changes easy – phones
can be plugged in anywhere on
the LAN and the phone follows the user.
- Allows you to use on-premise or cloud-based
- It is simple to deploy, no need for
seperate phone system wiring, it plugs into
your existing LAN.
Hosted VoIP Bundles Includes The Following:
- Managed firewall router with Wi-Fi
- Phone service including voicemail for each
- Internet access
- Static IP address
- Single level interactive Voice Response /
- Cordless phones, operator phones
and conference phones are also available